Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2008 favorites

1. This one makes me laugh every time I look at it...



2. I just love the little boy being himself in this one. This was one of his mom's favorite too.
3. I love the little girl holding on to her daddy's leg. How priceless.


4. This one is just different, but that is why i like it. I was trying something different in this one. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it does not. In this case I think it did. The mom in the photo liked it too.


5. This one just reminds me of being a little girl. I love how the grass is scattered through out.


Rather than re-posting some of the ones already on here I decided to post some of my favorites that were not previously posted. So here are some never before seen some of my favorite photos from 2008. I hope you enjoy! (in no particular order.) I would love to hear which one is your favorite. Here are the first 5 of the top 10 or so. I also need to add some comments :)

No comments: