Monday, November 23, 2009

Digital image purchasing

I have had a lot of questions regarding the purchase of digital images. I will be adding 2 separate options to the investment category on my site:

Digital selection: You may purchase any image(s) of your choice for $50 each with a minimum purchase of $200 (total purchase may include image(s))*
Complete Digital selection: You may purchase images from your gallery (up to 30 images of your choice) for $500 with a $100 print credit included.*
*percentages off do not apply to image portion of your total bill.

Since I did not previously offer this I am having a special through Dec. 31, 2009. If you would like to purchase images from your previous galleries from 2007-2009 (which your orders were already completed and prints received) you may purchase them at a discounted rate of $40 per image or up to 30 images from one session for $250 no minimum purchase required.

No comments: